Join our team!
Posted on September 20 2018
Are you engaging, independent, and service driven?
Be a Customer Experience Leader!
Wholly Craft and Surprise Modern Party + Cocktail Goods are looking for a friendly, customer-oriented individual to join our growing small businesses! As a Customer Experience Leader, you’ll guide customers in finding the perfect gift or party accessories, making them feel cared for and respected and offering them a pleasantly memorable shopping experience. You’ll translate best practices to our entire sales team to ensure we are offering consistent, top-notch service.
The position requires:
- Working very independently with the support of a great staff and management team.
- Being responsible for all store operations during open hours
- Accurately entering inventory and processing sales
- Opening and closing the store according to procedure
- Balancing productivity and customer service during open hours
- Developing and demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of vendors and products
- Creating and implementing visual merchandising strategies
- Engaging customers and developing strategies to ensure the best customer experience
- Maintaining customer loyalty programs and building new opportunities for engagement
- Meeting with staff and management regularly to offer feedback and improve standards
- Sharing and implementing customer engagement strategies
- Being accountable for customer experiences
- Love working with customers and making them happy
- Have a warm, engaging, and positive personality
- Are self-motivated and passionate about supporting small businesses
- Thrive working independently
- Are a clear and kind communicator
- Are detail-oriented with a great memory
Then you’ll enjoy:
- A flexible and independent work environment
- An easy-going and fun-loving customer base
- A creative and stimulating atmosphere
- A committed and community driven team
- An opportunity to provide top-notch customer service
This is a 25-35 hour per week position requiring weekly availability Wednesday through Sunday.
To apply, please submit a resume and a brief paragraph explaining why you want to work at Wholly Craft/Surprise via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.