March 9th Block Party!
Posted on March 06 2018
Take a night to celebrate women’s history! We’re excited to launch a series of embroidery kits based on the women featured in a community quilt created at Wholly Craft last year during women’s history month. Pick up a kit and see the quilt on display March 9th! We’re celebrating the release with:
* Womens History Bingo hosted by AmyD!
* DIY activities!
* Door prizes for anyone that comes dressed as a woman from history!
* Book drive for Feminist Book Cart!
* A portion of all sales will benefit a local feminist organization!
It’s a block party Friday night with the grand re-opening/housewarming party for our sister store Surprise Modern Party + Cocktail Goods around the corner and a beer tasting with Platform Brewing Co. at Global Gallery. The Winemaker's Shop will be open late and other neighbors may join in the fun as well! Cheers to Clintonville!
Join the party at our new location in Clintonville! Come check out the new Surprise – it’s like a little party house, so consider this the housewarming party! – and celebrate with neighboring businesses at a block party. At Surprise, you’ll find:
- Storewide sale! 20% off storewide!
- Prize wheel! A spin with every purchase!
- Cocktail bites and samplings! Yummy appetizers and local concoctions!
- Swag bags for the first 25 customers! Cute party swag with every purchase while supplies last!
- Free DIY Confetti bar! Make a souvenir bag of confetti!