Wholly Craft Class Policies
- Class fees and any applicable materials fees are due at time of registration.
- Payment for classes can be made in person, via credit card over the phone, or online.
- If a student needs to cancel a class, we require 48 hours notice before the start of the class. Cancellations 48 hours or more in advance of class will be issued a store credit toward another class or store merchandise. Neither credit nor refund will be issued for cancellations within 48 hours of class time. Please be certain that your schedule allows you to attend all sessions of multi-session classes before scheduling.
- If class needs to be cancelled due to low enrollment, students will be notified 48 hours before the first class and issued a refund or store credit, good for classes or merchandise. If an individual session needs to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. weather, instructor illness), you will be notified as soon as possible and that class will be rescheduled.
- Class fees or deposits will not be refunded for any reason other than that stated above, but a student can find a substitute for their seat without penalty at any time.
- Only registered students may sit in on class. As such, children or guardians may not sit in unless they have also registered for a space.
- Age restrictions are the discretion of the instructor. Please inquire first if you are registering an individual under 16 years of age.
- Please bring any required tools/materials with you to the class. Machine sewing classes require students to bring in a sewing machine or rent an available machine from the instructor in advance—please make sure your machines are in known working order. Class time will not be spent on machine repair and refunds or credits will not be issued for broken student machines.
- All students are assumed to have any prerequisite skills listed with the class. Please make sure you are comfortable with any prerequisite skills listed as class time will not be spent developing those skills.
**By registering for a class, you agree to abide by these class policies**